The Emarah Palace is located in the center of the city of Najran. It was built on the site of an ancient well in 1944 (1363 H), few years after the Province joined the Saudi Kingdom. Its first purpose was to host the new governor and its companions, but also the telegraph post and the police. It is surely the most sizeable historical building of the Province with its 625 square meters and 65 rooms. It is open to public and comprise as well a museum telling the story of the Palace.